The tattoo trend is still very much in fashion these days. While some individuals want to paint their bodies permanently, others with the same tattoo their bodies of any remains of life is not a reasonable choice, so rather temporary as well. These terms, a kind of tattoo pigment implantation process.
Generally, two methods this pigment implantation
- Standing: Needless to say, this kind of body art permanently nature. Of course, aging, slowly blurred, but will never be completely gone, you can not continue treatments. Laser treatment is an option that you can use to remove these pigments in the skin. But the excruciating pain associated with this process in addition to being very costly. More often than not, the costs of liquidation of pigments far exceeds the cost of the application. So & # 39; It s important to think carefully before applying them.
- Temporary: This kind of nothing, but constant companion. Application of the pigment only in the outer layer of the skin so that only the epidermis gets colored. But as you lose the skin cells, then slowly fade away. In general, these pigments for 1-2 weeks, but may be even less if you use hot water and detergent often.
there is much difference between permanent and temporary tattoos, some of which
- after-effects: when is temporary, it will not hurt if it does not cause allergic paint. After a few weeks, you can just wash it off completely. If you are after a permanent pigments in the skin, then the time to heal; least three weeks, that is accurate. During this period, you can not pour water into the design.
- Pain: Pain does not have any experienced a fleeting, because only paints, brushes and stickers applied. But this requires a high pain threshold in case you're looking to ink the body constantly. Of course, the amount of pain caused by this process depends on how much you can endure.
- Blood: No chance of any blood dripping from the temporary implantation of pigment for the skin. But you see a little blood when their peers. But what are the & # 39; It did not squirm around.
- Cost: First ever inked a costly case, and may set you back several dollars. But it also depends on the size and design of body art was obtained. Large, colorful, usually cost much more than others.